hentemiding Admin replied

291 weeks ago

The The Return Of The Rangers Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Texas Rangers Tex Wyatt "Dave O'Brien (I)'), Jim Steele (<a href=">James Newill) and Panhandle Perkins <a href=">Guy Wilkerson) are on their way to Custer and,they ride through the hills, waiting for Jim to finish his song, they save the life of Anne Miller (<a href=">Nell O'Day), who is being pursued by rustlers. Not disclosing their identitiesRangers, Jim accepts a job offer on the Miller ranch, while Tex and Panhandle ride on to Custer. Jim and Anne come upon Frank Martin (<a href=">Glenn Strange), the manager of the Custer Land and Cattle Company, trying to evict a number of old people from their homes. The oldsters are pioneers of the county who had been promised homes for the balance of their lives by the recently-deceased ranch owner. Anne is managing the ranch, pending the arrival of Philip Dobbs (<a href=">Harry Harvey), the trustee of the estate. Tex, on the way to town, witnesses the hold-up of a buckboard carrying three people; Philip Dobbs, Dr. Robert Vanner <a href=">Robert Barron) and attorney Bolton (<a href=">I. Stanford Jolley) Tex fights off the bandits but not before Dobbs has been fatally wounded. Vanner and Bolton accuse Tex of killing Dobbs, and Vanner states that he himself is Dobbs. Tex is jailed, while Vanner, posingthe murdered trustee, makes arrangements to sell the ranch. Things aren't going all that well for the law-and-order crowd until Panhandle, posingthe new Circuit Judge, frees Tex and then issues an order giving Tex and Jim control of the property until the identity of Dobbs/Vanner can be proven from Denver.
The seventh installment in PRC's Texas Rangers franchise, writer and director Elmer Clifton's "Return of the Rangers," qualifiesone of the better entries in this low-budget western series. Our trio of heroes is working undercover in the town of Custer. This time they are out to clear up a crisis that a young woman is having with cattle rustlers. If this weren't enough, the Rangers have to tangle with two sets of villains. First, they have to battle the bad guys who supervise the ranch that our heroine lives on; these dastards want to evict several elderly residents. Second, two sidewinders arrive Custer who rode in with the businessman who supervises the ranch; one of these unscrupulous jaspers who is a doctor impersonates this man after he catches a bullet and dies. No sooner do our heroes show up than one is accused of murder and locked up in the hoosegow while another impersonates a judge to ensure that the former doesn't swing for the crime. Clifton develops more suspense than usual because the Ranger who actsjudge has only a short length of time before his partners can intervene on behalf of the damsel-in-distress. Furthermore, the real judge is due to arrive at any moment. Dave O'Brien, Jim Newell, and Guy Wilkerson play the heroic rangers Dave Wyatt,Jim Steele, and Panhandle Perkins. "Return of the Rangers" treats us to the friendly adversity that occurs among these three, especially when they compel poor Panhandle to impersonate a judge. Interestingly, Panhandle is posinga magician when he learns that he will have to masqueradea judge. The villains are well represented by the likes of Glenn Strange, I. Stanford Jolly, and Charles King. Clifton doesn't let the action slow down, and the comic antics of WilkersonwellEmmett 'Pappy' Lynnthe town sheriff add to the general air of frivolity. Ironically, "Return of the Rangers" doesn't boast a single steer insight.
Take a look at that cast list! It reads like a Who's Who of B western movies.<br/><br/>As wellthe trio of stars (O'Brien, Newill and Wilkerson) we have Nell O'Daythe helpless heroine, Emmett Lynnthe comical sheriff, Henry Hallthe crusty judge and a hugely impressive array of bad guys including Glenn Strange, I. Stanford Jolley and Charles King.<br/><br/>Sadly, the plot has all but faded from my memory - nearly 12 hours have elapsed since I ejected the DVD from my player - but, roughly speaking,there's some rustling, some trying to drive people off their ranch and people pretending to be other people. More importantly, though, there are numerous free for alls with fixtures and fittings flying in all directions, countless chases on horseback - guns blazing with nary a reload - and some really nice songs from the ever tuneful Newill.

Let Me Make You a Martyr full movie in hindi free download mp4tamil movie Inhumans free downloadOne Bad Thing in hindi 720pDownload the Iron Fist full movie tamil dubbed in torrentArmed Forces of Champions: Marines vs. Air Force vs. Army vs. Navy in hindi 720pThe Last Ones full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pMax Steel full movie 720p downloadThe ParkingFlashback full movie torrentDuet full movie in hindi 1080p download

last edited 213 weeks ago by hentemiding

swayer replied

186 weeks ago

Even though The Return Of The Rangers is an old classic, it is a new movie for me. I love the classics very much. Thanks for sharing this file to download. I hope it will be a great experience to watch this movie. lupus disease
Please log in to post a reply.